Our building was originally constructed in 1920 when Maine Street was still a dirt road traveled by horse and buggy. From the mid-1940s the building was home to two different jewelry stores, the last one being D.L. Coffee Jewelers which closed sometime around 2010. The building remained unoccupied until we purchased it in March 2013.
We are located directly across from the commemorative Fallon City Center Fountain, on the first block of the Historic Downtown area. Many city and civic events are also held in this area.
The city of Fallon is located about 60 miles east of Reno. The City Center is situated at the Nevada intersection of U.S. Highway 50 which runs east-west and is also known as the “Loneliest Road in America” , and the north-south running U.S. Highway 95.